The WatchGuard Certified Online Training Course certifies that individuals have the expertise necessary to manage the day-to-day operations of WatchGuard firewalls in support of specific corporate policies. Participants will learn the basic and advanced configuration and administration aspects of the most commonly used features on the WatchGuard XTM, T Series and M Series Appliances. Through interactive modules, participants explore firewall policies, user authentication, VPNs, virus scanning, email filtering, web filtering, application control and more.
This WatchGuard training course will provide a solid understanding of how to integrate and ensure a high level of security and operational maintenance for optimal performance in the corporate environment. This course is recommended for anyone who is responsible for the day-to-day administration and management of a WatchGuard firewall.
Our certified WatchGuard trainer has over 26 years, starting with the Firebox II. He manages firewalls world-wide and has been providing managed security services to many industries, including Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Financial, and Government, among others.
This online course will be administered over 5 half day sessions from 9am PST to 1pm PST with breaks. Each student will be given remote access to a Windows workstation and a WatchGuard Firewall during the training session. Each student will be provided with WatchGuard course materials before the start of the course.
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Basic understanding of firewall concepts
- Workstation with Windows and access to the Internet (recommended the student has 2 screens but is not required)
- Students will be required to install the WatchGuard Mobile SSL VPN Client and white list an IP address prior to the training
- September 11th – 15th, 2017
- November 13th – 17th, 2017
- Early registration is $2095
- Standard registration is $2395