Broad Security Compliance Solutions
We understand regulatory requirements and how they impact organizations and have designed our solutions to help ease the burden of compliance. We have been providing security compliance solutions since 2003. We assist your company become or stay regulation compliant by providing risk assessments, defining gaps, recommending solutions, defining security strategies and helping with implementation plans.
Your IT staff are already under a lot of pressure, so keeping up with regulations compliance and meeting strict compliance requirements can be a taxing and burdensome job. We can be your chief compliance officer or just assist you as a 3rd party member of your team.
Helping You Respond to 3rd Parties Requiring that You Attain Security Compliance
Are your customers demanding that you become compliant with their industry regulations? This becoming a frequent demand by customers, partners, vendors and agencies. We can help you determine your risk profile, gaps, necessary controls and help you achieve the appropriate level of security.
Safeguarding Important Digital Assets
eSecurity Solutions’ services are proven to fulfill the rigorous requirements of security-minded leaders entrusted with high-value information. We offer world-class complete compliance level security solutions to companies in industries with the most demanding data security, availability and regulatory requirements.
Providing Security Compliance Solutions for the Latest Regulations
Specific Security Regulations
- Best Practices & Security High Value Data
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Financial Institutions (FFIEC, NCUA)
- Federal Regulations (NIST 800 including NIST 800-171 for Non-Federal Organizations)
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP)
- Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
- General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA, HITECH, CSA 405 (d))
- ISO 27000
- Payment Card Industry (PCI DSS)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Check out this handy security regulation summary.
How can eSecurity Solutions Help you become Security Regulation Compliant?
Becoming compliant is a process. Security compliance solutions start with identifying what regulations you need to comply with and then define a plan for how to get compliant. Step one is a security risk assessment to define your gaps against those regulations and what security solution are required by your company. Implementation, management and monitoring are key follow-on activities. Managing and recording your compliance also is necessary to demonstrate the steps you have taken and updating them as you go.
- Risk Assessments, Gap Analysis, Prioritize Solutions, Documentation
- Virtual CISO Services
- Security Monitoring
- Compliant Security Products & Solutions
- Ongoing Managed Security and Custom Security Consulting