HIPAA, HITECH & CSA 405 (d) Security Compliance Solutions
Healthcare IT security regulations apply to all companies in health care and their business associates. Laws designed to protect Personal Health Information (PHI) include HIPAA, the HITECH Act and the Cybersecurity Act (CSA) of 2015.
There are a large number of security breaches reported each year in the healthcare industry. Companies failing to comply with HIPAA regulations can get audited and severe fines are possible.
eSecurity can help by providing HIPAA security risk assessments, HIPAA compliance level consulting, health regulation compliance solutions, managed security, and compliance consulting. We can also help with achievement of CSA 405 (d) guidelines.
Healthcare Security Drivers
⇒ HITECH Act (2009)
⇒ CSA Section 405 (d)
⇒ State Breach Laws
⇒ Health Care Providers, Clearinghouses, Healthcare Plans
⇒ Business Associates (Those that Share PHI with the Above)
Key Solutions Required for Healthcare Security Compliance
- Audits & Certify (Technical, Overall HIPAA readiness & Plan)
- Email Security
- Vulnerability Scans & Asset Management
- Data Security (Encryption, DLP, Portable Device Security)
- Endpoint and Mobile Security
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Security Risk Management Infrastructure
- Security Monitoring of EPHI Usage, Threats & Access
- Policies, Procedures & Training re: EPHI Security
- 3rd Party EPHI Partner Management