HIPAA/HITECH Compliance Solutions
Healthcare security regulation compliance is a requirement for all companies in health care and their business associates. Healthcare privacy laws are designed to protect Personal Health Information (PHI). Healthcare security law compliance is required in HIPAA, the HITECH Act and the Cybersecurity Act (CSA) of 2015.
There are a large number of security breaches reported each year in the healthcare industry. Companies failing to comply with HIPAA regulations can get audited and severe fines are possible.
eSecurity can help by providing HIPAA risk assessments, healthcare regulation compliance level consulting, managed security, and security products.
Healthcare Security Drivers
⇒ HITECH Act
⇒ CSA Section 405 (d)
⇒ State Breach Laws
⇒ Health Care Providers, Clearinghouses, Healthcare Plans
⇒ Business Associates (Those that Share PHI with the Above)
Key Solutions Required for Healthcare Regulation Compliance
- Audit & Certify (Assess Technical, Overall HIPAA Readiness & Plan)
- Email Security
- Vulnerability Scans & Asset Management
- Data Security (Encryption, DLP, Portable Device Security)
- Endpoint and Mobile Security
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Security Risk Management Infrastructure
- Security Monitoring of EPHI Usage, Threats & Access
- Policies, Procedures & Training re: EPHI Security
- 3rd Party EPHI Partner Management
eSecurity Solutions Can Help you with HIPAA, HITECH and CSA 405(d) Compliance?
- Audits /Risk Assessments – Regulation and Security Gap Definition and Solution Priorities
- Healthcare Compliant Security Products & Solutions
- HICP Guideline Compliance