24jun10:00 AM11:00 AMPreventing the Latest Generation of Email Attacks - Webinar June 24th
Email & Social Attacks are Still the Primary Security Attack Vector Social and malware attacks combined account for 39% of all recent attacks on businesses Email and phishing attacks account for 96%
Email & Social Attacks are Still the Primary Security Attack Vector
- Social and malware attacks combined account for 39% of all recent attacks on businesses
- Email and phishing attacks account for 96% of social attacks
- Email is the top attack vector in malware attacks
So, what are companies to do to prevent these attacks? Relying on Office365 to protect you is not the answer. Companies need the best security and the best trained employees to have a fighting chance.
Join eSecurity Solutions and Sophos for our Live Webinar & Demo on June 24th at 10am PST / 1pm EST to learn about:
- How email attacks have evolved to continue to be the #1 threat
- The current threat landscape for phishing attacks
- What tools can be used to secure your email and train your employees against current and future attacks that target your employees.
Attendance is free. Watch the Recording
(Wednesday) 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM