May 1, 2017
Are you making enough progress on your cybersecurity?
Customers we talk to want to enhance their cybersecurity, but don’t have the time, resources or money. They are constantly battling to keep up with latest threats, but can’t keep up with an evolving security strategy, latest solutions, and expanding cybersecurity requirements. Maybe the following pain points will resonate with you.
Are These Your Security Pains?
- Not knowing how to define the right security strategy
- Knowing what they want, but not knowing which solutions to buy
- Not knowing whether to buy, or acquire a Managed Security Service from a MSSP
- Knowing what to do, but not having the time or staff to implement it
- How Do I become Regulation Compliant?
- How Do I Get Security with a Limited Budget?
Top 2017 Cyber-security risk areas
The fundamental challenge with security is that the bad guys are changing their attacks more quickly than you can respond. That means that you constantly have new areas of vulnerability. In 2017 these are the top consensus Cyber-security threats and solutions required.
- Malware, Ransomware
- Cloud Security (both Apps and data centers)
- Regulations and Governance
- Social Engineering, Phishing, CEO Fraud
- Cybersecurity Skills Shortage
- Mobile Device Security
- IIoT – Industrial Internet of Things
Solutions that will Get You Off the Implementation Treadmill
The only way to get off the treadmill is to team up with security experts to help you develop & maintain a security plan and then to help you implement and manage your security. Check out the recommendations below.
Problem to Solve
Cybersecurity Outsourcing Can Solve Many of Your Problems
Defining and managing a strong security solution for your company is a tough job. Most companies need help with that. Cybersecurity outsourcing to an expert security partner can help you in all areas and likely will keep you off the security treadmill.
Contact eSecurity Solutions to discuss how we can use cybersecurity outsourcing to get off the security implementation treadmill.