KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
Old school Security Awareness Training doesn’t hack it anymore. Today, your employees are frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing and ransomware attacks.
KnowBe4’s Customer Awareness Program (CAP) educates your customers specifically about safe online banking, but also about passwords, giving out personal information, protecting children online, protecting your identity, securing your computer and home network, spam viruses and more, opening up email and attachments. The KnowBe4 CAP is a great fit for employees in accounting and commercial customers.
- Baseline Testing: Assess the Phish-prone percentage of your users through a free simulated phishing attack.
- Train Your Users: The world’s largest library of security awareness training content; including interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters. Automated training campaigns with scheduled reminder emails.
- Phish Your Users: Best-in-class, fully automated simulated phishing attacks, thousands of templates with unlimited usage, and community phishing templates.
- See The Results: Enterprise-strength reporting, showing stats and graphs for both training and phishing, ready for management. Show the great ROI.
KnowBe4 Compliance Manager
The KnowBe4 Compliance Manager (KCM) simplifies the complexity of getting compliant and eases your burden of staying compliant year round. KCM effectively reduces the time you need to satisfy all of the requirements necessary to meet compliance goals. Whether you need to comply with PCI, HIPAA , or other Regulations or Frameworks, KnowBe4′s Compliance Experts have created pre-built requirements templates for the most widely used regulations.
- Quick Implementation with Compliance Templates: Pre-built requirements templates for the most widely used regulations.
- Enable Users to Get the Job Done: You can assign responsibility for controls to the users who are responsible for maintaining them.
- Dashboards with Automated Reminders: Quickly see what tasks have been completed, not met, and past due. With automated email reminders, your users can stay ahead of any gaps in compliance.
Blog Article – Learn More About the Importance of Security Awareness Training